Today we’re celebrating 22 years of Retail Assist with a reflection of our team’s achievements in the last year!
We kicked off our 21st year with a refresh to our look, now a year down and another lockdown out of the way, you could argue it was meant to be a quiet year. Not for us! Here are 22 of Retail Assist’s achievements in the last 12 months:
- We kicked off the year in pink! With a fresh look to come out of the first lockdown we were certainly ready for what was to come…
- WFH Diaries: our team shared their top tips for keeping productivity high when working from home along with puppy pics and gardening tips!
- We were finalists for the Service Desk Institute’s IT Service & Support Awards 2020 for Best Managed Service Provider, in the “Large” category.
- Laser Clinics UK signed a 3-year contract for our award-winning IT Help Desk service. The service in the UK deals with incidents directly from sites and manages incident resolution, including third parties, running 7 days a week.
- We gathered the opinions and thoughts from a handful of retail experts and retailers alike to find out what’s next for retail in our latest whitepaper, Life After Lockdown: What’s Next for Retail?
- We launched our Cyber Security Services offering, providing proactive protection through features such as Dark Web Scanning, Endpoint Management and IT Security Risk Assessments.
- We launched our new telephony system with help from our friends over at Claranet and Puzzel.
- We announced our new partnership with Hollywood Bowl Group, we now offer IT Help Desk support to their 63 locations across the UK!
- We launched a partnership series where we spoke to Datitude about our successful collaborative relationship that has developed over many years.
- We welcomed Hawthorn to our projects team, providing them with a tender process to find EPOS support.
- As part of our support for charity, we sponsored Emmanuel House’s center for a day and donated to their winter appeal.
- Jigsaw continued to develop its relationship with us, through a further extension of its stores’ IT Help Desk support, providing them with first-line support to all their stores across the UK and Ireland!
- We collected sustainable best practice from across the retail sector to showcase what brands are doing to meet this change and to meet the needs of tomorrow, today, in our Guide To: Sustainability in Retail.
- Tina Hand, our Head of Systems Support, was a finalist for ‘IT Leader of the Year’ at the national Women in Tech Excellence Awards.
- We announced our partnership with renowned menswear retailer, Slater Menswear who signed our supply chain and merchandising management solution, Merret Pro.
- We were contracted by Nottingham City Council to reach out to local independent businesses on Nottingham’s high streets as they started to re-open, with retail reopening on after the first lockdown.
- We launched our international websites! The Retail Assist website is now available in German, French, Spanish and Italian.
- We hit 10 million operational checks: our IT operations team completed 10,000,000 checks on our customers’ systems to ensure that their systems could trade as usual!
- The marketing team were finalists for the CIM Awards ‘Marketing Team of the Year’.
- We still managed to have a cracking Christmas party, despite being remote! Our festivities included a company quiz, a fuddle and a zoom disco!
- We helped all our customers reopen their doors on the 12th April after many long months.
- We’ve recently signed three new exciting clients for our Help Desk services and we can’t wait to announce them!
So what’s next? Subscribe to our blogs to be the first in the know!