A little about us…
We’re an award-winning retail technology company who provide IT support to high-end retailers and hospitality operators including Ted Baker, Pizza Hut, Vue Cinemas and many more!
What you’ll be doing
As we continually develop and improve the service our customers receive from our Help Desk, we’re looking for a video production intern to take on a project that would involve creating a catalogue of self-help videos for some of our biggest clients including Ted Baker, Pizza Hut, Paperchase and more:
- Work with our Help Desk to understand the issues faced by our end-users to create self-help videos that will educate and develop their skills
- Work closely with our Marketing and Help Desk teams to execute concepts through to completion
- Maintain a professional standard of high calibre videos that align with our branding
In addition to the above, there may also be the opportunity to gain experience and participation across other departments and teams.
What we’re looking for…
If you have video production skills and creative flare, then this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
- Self-starter with good use of initiative
- Problem solver
- Motivated and energetic
- Organised, self-motivated and very detail oriented
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong time and project management skills
- Demonstrable experience of video creation, content creation, editing and publishing
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- An interest in training and learning is desirable
Want to join our team?
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that will allow you to make your mark – we’re here waiting.