Where will I be working?
You will be based at our Northampton office. This will be a permanent position on a 4 on 4 off basis; you will be doing 12 hour shifts with 1 hour break.
Before you start on the night shift, you will be required to do 3-6 months on the day shift onsite. This is so that you can learn the ropes of what our Operations team do.
What we will ask you to do?
During your initial training period you will learn the following:
- How to create and send daily reports
- Writing and responding to emails
- Receiving and making telephone calls
- Logging into various systems
- Using various monitoring tools and responding to alerts
- Performing checks using online tools
- Call logging and management of calls
- Performing tape movements
- Escalation of issues to internal teams, third parties and client teams
Once your initial 6 months is complete, you will then move on to night shifts, where you will learn the following:
- Making sure the overnight schedule has started and completed
- Checking the progression of schedules
- Checking sales files have been processed
- Raising calls and following the escalation process
- Checking system availability
- Hourly checks
- Monitoring WUG
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following, then this role could be for you.
- Can you demonstrate your ability to follow detailed procedures?
- Are you computer literate?
- Can you work under pressure and provide a positive contribution to a team environment?
- Do you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal?
- Do you have a flexible approach to work and are you willing to help your team succeed