A little about us…
We’re an award-winning retail technology company who provide IT support to high-end retailers and hospitality operators including Ted Baker, Pizza Hut, Vue Cinemas and many more!
What you’ll be doing
Your focus will be the monitoring of client’s servers, networks, backups and applications to ensure that there are no issues and that any problems are managed in line with departmental processes.
Our Operations team utilise various tools such as Halcyon, What’s Up Gold, SolarWinds, Control M and BMC patrol, as well as logging in to various servers to perform proactive checks using Task Supervisor to keep on top of regular tasks.
Once you’re confident in the role, you’ll liaise with other support teams within Retail Assist, third parties and the client’s own support teams. You’ll also be responsible for raising detailed support tickets within JIRA, as well as the production of daily reports and shift handover documents.
Where you’ll be working
You’ll be based at our Northampton office with a hybrid working model. You’ll begin by working on-site for 3-6 months to learn the ropes of what our Operations team do.
What you’ll learn
- Monitoring tools and responding to alerts
- Performing checks using online tools
- Call logging and management of calls
- Performing tape movements
- Escalation of issues to internal teams, third parties and client teams
- Making sure the over night completes
- Checking the progression of schedules
- Checking sales files have been processed
- Raising calls and following the escalation process
- Hourly checks
- Monitoring WUG
What we’re looking for…
- An ability to follow detailed procedures
- Computer literate
- Able to work under pressure and positively contribute to your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach to work
- A desire to help your team succeed
What’s in it for you?
- An increase in salary upon completion of your training
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), plus the ability to purchase up to 5 additional days
- On-site parking
- Childcare scheme
- Dental scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel pass loan
- Recommend a friend for £1,000
- Life assurance scheme
- Benefits Hub – discounts on shopping, travel, and much more
Want to join our team?
If you’re looking for your next career move with a company that will allow you to make your mark – we’re here waiting.