A little about us…
We’re an award-winning retail technology company who provide IT support to high-end retailers and hospitality operators including Ted Baker, Pizza Hut, Vue Cinemas and many more!
What you’ll be doing
As part of our Application Support team, you will provide expertise on our Merret application and liaise with our customers on incidents and resolutions.
You’ll carry out 1st and 2nd line duties, analysing and triaging issues raised by our customers to the application support desk and escalating to the 3rd line team where necessary. You’ll also be unlocking user accounts, carrying out data fixes and completing some initial 2nd line triaging. We will continually improve your Merret product knowledge to an expert level.
What we’re looking for…
- A proactive approach to picking up issues and working them through to a logical conclusion
- Confidence when working with clients
- Passionate about learning new skills and motivated to gain knowledge about the Merret application.
- Disciplined and attentive when working remotely unsupervised, with a strong work ethic
- Experience or knowledge of a retail environment.
- Experience of using SQL within DB2 or other relational databases (Oracle/SQL Server) would be preferred.
Previous experience would be beneficial to get you started, but we will develop and support you within your journey to becoming an Application Support Analyst.
What’s in it for you?
- An increase in salary as your role develops
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), plus the ability to purchase up to 5 additional days
- Remote working, but you can work from our Northampton office if you wish
- Childcare scheme
- Dental scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel pass loan
- Recommend a friend for £1,000
- Life assurance scheme
- Benefits Hub – discounts on shopping, travel, and much more
Want to join our team?
If you’re looking for your next career move with a company that will allow you to make your mark – we’re here waiting.