What will I be doing?
Reporting to our Head of Systems Support you be responsible for managing the daily operations of the 60+ strong Help Desk, managing the team, representing them, other stakeholders and helping to ensure that the Help Desk is constantly developing and improving.
With four Service Delivery Leads reporting to you, you will take responsibility for performance, support, people satisfaction and ensuring all operational requirements are delivered.
Having responsibility for resource models and operational plans such as training, recruiting and ensuring the Help Desk is adequately covered 24/7 in order that service levels and SLAs are maintained, and that we consistently exceed customer requirements.
You will build and maintain relationships with 3rd party suppliers/partners to ensure their performance is in line with company expectations and standards.
Act as a point of escalation, monitoring response rates and the progression of all services, effectively managing any escalated issues.
You will also be the Help Desk representative at internal and external meetings where required.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to coach and support your Service Delivery Leads whilst ensuring exceptional service levels are met and maintained.
Where will I be working?
This role will be a mix of working from our Nottingham City Centre Head Office and working remotely from home.
Is this the role for me?
If you are looking for an opportunity to directly influence the success of the business by delivering exceptional levels of service, then we would love to hear from you.
If you can answer “Yes” to the following criteria, then this role could be for you.
Do you have:
- Previous supervisory experience within a service/helpdesk and/or customer service environment?
- The ability to lead and influence others?
- Previous experience of working within the IT maintenance service industry?
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant industry standards?
- Flexibility to work outside of core business hours where the business needs require so?
- Experience of or willingness to understand training in advance customer service, ITIL methodology and service delivery practices including incident and escalation management?
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines?
- The ability to set the tone for the team through modelling and leadership?
- Confidence and adept communication skills, with the ability to persuade, influence and quickly establish effective working relationships?