What will I be doing?
The Service Delivery Lead manages a team of Help Desk and Client Lead Analysts alongside managing work volumes, ensuring the Help Desk department is performing in line with clients’ Service Level Agreement expectations.
This exciting role will also include leading, coaching and developing individuals to deliver a high quality, ‘right first time’ outcome.
The Service Delivery Lead will have demonstratable extensive experience within a similar role.
Where will I be working?
You will join our busy Help Desk team in our open plan Nottingham Head Office, however for the time being, you’ll be working from home. This role will be based on the SDL rota, covering Monday to Sunday – 0800 – 2000.
Is this the role for me?
If you are looking for an opportunity to directly influence the success of the business by delivering exceptional levels of service, then we would love to hear from you.
If you can answer “Yes” to the following criteria, then this role could be for you.
Do you have:
- Experience within a similar Team Manager role in a helpdesk or contact centre environment
- Ability to make effective decisions quickly and implement change through the team
- Ability to apply various reward and recognition models to effectively motivate a team and embed high-performance culture
- Ability to communicate professionally in a clear and accurate manner with a wide range of external and internal customers
- Ability to hold oneself to high professional standards of conduct and presentation at all times and champion it within the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of high-performance coaching
- Experience of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook