Where will I be working?
You will be working in our busy open plan office in Nottingham city centre, with easy access to tram, bus and train links.
What will we ask you to do?
Working with our team of experienced Analysts you will be the first point of contact for the users of our Help Desk. Answering incoming calls and emails, you will be providing support to our high profile retail clients to ensure all issues are followed through to resolution.
Working within an ITIL and ISO20000 environment you will be providing a first class professional and friendly service to ensure we continue to enhance our reputation and strive to be the best.
You will be provided with the training and support required to help you develop your career within IT.
The role is a part-time position working 16 hours per week on a Saturday and Sunday.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following questions, then this role shall be of interest to you:
- Worked in a fast paced Help Desk/Support Centre and/or Retail environment?
- Target driven with excellent customer service skills?
- Have the ability to communicate well via the telephone to those with varying levels of IT experience?
- Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge?
- Enjoy taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution?