What will I be doing?
Our Help Desk Call Analysts are the first point of contact for our clients. You will be answering incoming calls and emails, raising support tickets, providing support to our high profile clients and ensuring all issues are followed through to resolution in a timely manner, in line with service level agreements.
You will be provided with the training and support required to help you develop your career within IT.
Where will I be working?
You will join our busy Help Desk team in our open plan Nottingham Head Office, however for the time being, you’ll be working from home. This role will be based on a rota, covering Monday to Sunday.
Is this the role for me?
If you are looking for an opportunity in IT, are willing to learn and can deliver exceptional levels of customer service, then we would love to hear from you.
If you can answer “Yes” to the following criteria, then this role could be for you.
- Have experience working in a fast-paced helpdesk, support center and/or retail environment?
- Have excellent customer service skills and a target driven approach?
- Have the ability to communicate well via the telephone to users with different levels of IT experience?
- Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge?
- Enjoy taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution?