What will I be doing?
Working with our team of experienced analysts you will be the first point of contact for the users of our Help Desk, answering incoming calls and emails, providing support and technical assistance to our clients. You will be troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access providing a first time fix where possible.
You will be providing a first class professional and friendly service to ensure we continue to enhance our reputation and strive to be the best.
You will be provided with the training and support required to help you develop your career within IT.
Help Desk Call Analyst Duties
- Responding to queries via email, or phone
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the customer
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Proven experience as a helpdesk analyst or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge hardware, software, databases and remote access
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
Where and when will I be working?
You will join our busy Help Desk team either working remotely from your home or in our open plan Nottingham Head Office. The role is a full-time position and working hours are on a shift basis which incorporates 1 in 3 weekends.
Is this the role for me?
If you are looking for an opportunity in IT, are willing to learn and can deliver exceptional levels of customer service, then we would love to hear from you.
If you can answer “Yes” to the following criteria, then this role could be for you.
- Have experience working in a fast-paced helpdesk, support center and/or retail environment?
- Have excellent customer service skills and a target driven approach?
- Have the ability to communicate well via the telephone to users with different levels of IT experience?
- Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge?
- Enjoy taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution?
If you are looking for your next career move with a company that will allow you to make your mark – we’re here waiting.